Alchemy Stars Tier List
Aurorians are the characters that are offered by Alchemy Stars. Every character is different is characterized by distinct elements including fire, thunder, water and forest. These character with distinct elements has different abilities in the game. All you have to do is to select the best one for your battle. Alchemy Stars Tier List will help you to choose the best characters to boost your gaming experience.
The developers of the game keep updating the unique characters with unconventional traits in the game. If you want to play like a pro and you want to get on the top of the players in the game, subscribe the developers first. You can also press the bell icon placed in the right bottom corner for getting all the notifications.
Understanding the System of Alchemy Stars Tier List
If you want to make a strong team in Alchemy Stars, it is suggested to include players who are specialized in a common element. To strengthen your attacks, always try to follow a path having the same colors of tiles as much as possible during the battles.
In Alchemy Stars, if you want to make your team stronger, you can include all the players having the same elements. You can strengthen your attacks by choosing tiles of the same colors. It will boost your power and help you to be on the top of the game.
Check out Alchemy Stars Wiki. for a better understanding related to Alchemy Stars.
Elements in Alchemy Stars
There are a total of four elements in Alchemy starts and all the characters are specialized in at least one of them. Here is a quick rundown –
- Water (Blue) – Best element for beginners
- Fire (Red) – The characters specialized in this element cause most damage per second (DPS) in battles and are extremely aggressive and powerful.
- Forest (Green) – Not suitable for beginners. Characters specialized in this element are really powerful because of mobility.
- Thunder (Yellow) – A versatile element. Characters specialized in this are flexible and has good rate of damage. They can attack the enemies present many tiles away.
Each element is effective against the other one
How does our Alchemy Stars Tier List work
We have made 5 classifications to the list. Characters are included in the list according to their performance in battles.
- S+ – Most powerful characters of their specialized elements. These are the best choices for the battles.
- S – These are considered to be the best after S+ characters. They can perform well in battles.
- A – These are pretty well to go with if S and S+ characters are not available.
- B – Lower the level, less effective the characters are. These are good for beginners.
- C – Weakest characters in their specialized element. Their performance is not up to the mark in battles.
Team Members in Alchemy Stars
There are a total of 4 members in a team –
- Converter – Converters change the color of tiles to form a suitable path for other Aurorians in the team.
- Supports – Also known as healers. These are useful in HP missions.
- Snipers – Snipers are DPS units. These are used to deal single target damage.
- Detonator – Detonators deal with heavy damages caused by enemies. They deal in area damage.
Alchemy Stars Tier List Best Characters For All Elements
Here is the recently updated Alchemy Stars Tier List for December 2021.
|Water||Bethlehem, Carleen, Raphael, Sharona|
|Fire||Charon, Eicy, Frostfire, Jona, Sinsa, Uriel, Victoria|
|Forest||Gabriel, Hiiro, Migard|
|Thunder||Gronru, Irridon, Michael, Wrath|
|Water||Barton, Connolly, Hydrad, Kleken, Noah, Philyshy, Sariel, Vice|
|Fire||Alice, Barbara, Istvan, Maggie|
|Forest||Areia, Cuscata, Louise, Nikinis, Odi, Pact, Sikare|
|Thunder||Beverly, Dayna, Mia, Nemesis, Vivian|
|Water||Chloe, Constantine, Corax, Jane, Kuma & Pengy, Michenny, Ms. Blanc|
|Fire||Benny & Curo, Brock, Chandra, Faust, Leona, Nails, Patty & Patsy, Regina|
|Forest||Jola, Jomu, Lester, Ophina, Sylva, Uriah, Wendy|
|Thunder||Ansia, Kafka, Keating, Lilliam, Nadine, Rabbie, Tessa|
|Fire||Chainsaw Rick, Joanie, Joanie Boom, Pepi, Taki, Tiny One|
|Water||White Dwarf, Zoya|
|Fire||Sork & Beck|
Thank you for reading the article! This article is based on thorough research and we have mentioned all the details with our personal experience. You may give us the feedback on the comment section.