This guide will show you the most efficient and straightforward methods to complete the tasks you have set on the cards in your vault. The focus is arranged alphabetically, making it easier to find the information you’re trying to find!
Guide to Vault Cards:
Following is the guide to the vaulted card of Borderlands 3:
What Are Vault Cards?
Vault Cards are an additional feature to the game of Season Pass 2. There are two separate cards each; only one is active at a time, but switching between cards is simple and quick.
There are three challenges per day and one weekly challenge. When you complete or part-way through a challenge, you earn experience on the active card. Then after the card has been leveled up, you will receive the chest.
The chest can usually drop keys belonging to the vaulted card. These keys can access the skins and equipment from the vault Card. The bin can give you a four percent chance of granting you the Diamond key that can be used in Sanctuary 3 to get four items (located beneath its Bridge).
As the cards get better, the required experience increases; however, the odds remain the same.
If you don’t already have Season Pass 2, but you’d like to, I recommend Green Man Gaming. It’s a great deal on it.
- Enforcers – Pandora – Slaughter Shaft
- Goliaths – Pandora – Splinterlands – Where Road Dog spawns. He is a goliath, and others are usually in the same camp.
- Hags – Pandora – Konrad’s Hold
- Heavies – Athenas/Slaughterstar 3000
- Jabbers – Promethia – Cistern of Slaughter
- Maliwan Mechs – Eden-6 – Voracious Canopy – Farm GenIVIV a few times as she spawns mechs.
- Nekrobugs – Nekrotafeyo – Desolation’s Edge
- Nogs – Slaughterstar 3000
- Overspheres – Precipice Anchor – Trial of Discipline
- Psychos – Pandora – Slaughter Shaft
- Rakk – Pandora – The Droughts
- Ratch – Promethia – Meridian Metroplex/ Maliwan Takedown – Midnight’s Cairn
- Saurians – Promethia – Cistern of Slaughter
- Service Bots – Promethia – Lectra city/ Meridian Metroplex
- Skags – Pandora – The Droughts
- Spiderants – Pandora – Devils Razor (Near Antelope)
- Varkids – Pandora – Konrad’s Hold/ Promethia – Cistern of Slaughter
- Arbalest – Promethia – Atlas HQ
- Baron Noggin – Promethia – Meridian Metroplex –
- Billy the Annointed – Eden-6 – Jakobs Estate – Theater
- Boreman Nates – Promethia – Meridian Outskirts (Bridge on immediate left Outskirts FT)
- Traunt – Athenas – End of the map, past the long bridge, just before Vault key
- Troy Calypso – Pandora – The Great Vault
- Tyreen Calypso – Pandora – Destroyer’s Rift
- The Valkyries – Maliwan Takedown – Midnight’s Cairn
Defeat 7 Raid Bosses – Speed run strategy. Do Hemovorous on M6, kill only Hemovorous (leave Vermi alive), pick up any Company man, then fast travel back to the start of the map. Gate will be open, and the arena will reset. Repeat. FYI, Vermi doesn’t count as a raid boss. With a decent M10 build, this strategy on M6 takes about 30 minutes. Why M6? It’s the lowest before Vermi won’t spawn.
- Hemovorous the Invincible – Pandora – Darkthirst Dominion
- Scourge the Invincible Martyr – Guardian Takedown – Minos Prime
- Wotan the Invincible – Maliwan Takedown – Midnight’s Cairn
Trials/ Circle of Slaughter:
- Cistern of Slaughter – Promethia – Meridian Metroplex(connector)
- Slaughter Shaft – Pandora – Konrad’s Hold(Connector)
- Slaughter Star 3000 – Sanctuary 3 – Slaughter Star 3000
- Trial of Cunning – Sanctuary 3 – Ghostlight Beacon
- Trial of Discipline – Sanctuary 3 – Precipice Anchor
- Trial of Fervor – Sanctuary 3 – The Skydrowned Pulpit
- Trial of Instinct – Sanctuary 3 – Wayward Tether
- Trial of Supremacy – Sanctuary 3 – The Hall Obsidian
- Trial of Survival – Sanctuary 3 – Gradient of Dawn
- Elemental Damage – Anywhere, But Lectra City has decent mob density. Also, Trials/CoS.
- Vehicle – Pandora – The Droughts
- Weapon Manufacturer – Anywhere, but Lectra City has decent mob density. Also, Trials/CoS.
- Weapon Type – Anywhere, But Lectra City has decent mob density. Also, Trials/CoS.
Faction/ Planet Specific:
- COV – Pandora – Slaughter Shaft
- Maliwan – Athenas
- Guardians – Pandora – Guardian Takedown
- Pandora – Slaughter Shaft
- Promethia – Cistern of Slaughter