Elden Ring allows players to choose from various weapons with distinct features and abilities that can be used in combat. There are many different builds based on their favorite weapons. This guide will assist you in picking the most efficient option for building this weapon. Darkmoon Greatsword in Elden Ring.
Guide to Dark Moon Greatsword Build:
This design is based on one of the weapons skills: Moonlight Greatsword, for an attack that is slow but also high-damage.
The recommended level of This build has a maximum of 150+
The first step is to be aware of the essence of the weapon’s ability. Moonlight’s greats word is Glintstone sorcery, a charged skill that can be held with a heavy attack, and as such, there are various ways to enhance this weapon.
Weapons, Armor, and Talismans:
- Right: Dark Moon Greatsword +10
- Left: Jellyfish Shield+10
- Head: Spellblade’s pointed hat
- Armor: Spellblade’s traveler attire
- Gloves: Spellblade’s gloves
- Legs: Spellblade’s Trousers
- Talisman 1: Shard of Alexander
- Talisman 2: Magic scorpion charm
- Talisman 3: Godfrey’s icon
- Talisman 4: Ritual Sword Talisman
Flask of wondrous Physick: Magic-Shrouding Cracked Tear + your choice
The primary use of this shield will be its skill contagious Fury which will buff all damage we deal by 20% for 30 seconds.
The Jellyfish Shield Shield can be found at the following location:
- On a broken wagon next to a corpse surrounded by four Jellyfish directly north of the Foot of the Four Belfries Site of Grace.
This armor set is going to grant us a 10%(2% for each piece) increase in magic and cold weapon skills.
The Spellblade’s set is looteable from sorcerer Rogier after completing his quest and reloading the roundtable hold.
Shard of Alexander:
Greatly boosts the attack power of skills. (15% Damage increase).
Shard of Alexander drops from Iron Fist Alexander after completing his quest and dealing a killing blow.
Magic scorpion charm:
Magic Scorpion Charm Raises magic attack (12% PVE / 8% PVP), but lowers damage negation. (10% PVE / 15% PVP).
It is obtained by giving Preceptor Seluvis (Seluvis Rise) the Amber Starlight after Seluvis tells you about his scheme.
Godfrey Icon raises charge attack power of sorceries, incantations, and skills. ( Increases damage of charged spells and weapon skills by 15%)
Drops from Godfrey the Grafted found in Golden Lineage Evergaol.
Ritual sword talisman:
Ritual Sword Talisman raises attack power when HP is at maximum. ( Increases attack power by 10% while at total health).
Located in Lux Ruins, in a chest after defeating the boss, Demi-Human Queen Gilika
The form of attack is quite simple.
Use Jellyfish skill + activate Dark Moon Greatsword skill + Flask of wondrous physick before any encounter for mobility.
Hold attacks are preferred for great damage.
To hit maximum damage at the expense of mobility, you can use Terra Magica for a 35% damage bonus.
- Min hit (Elden beast): 2.5k
- Avg hit: 3.3k
- Max hit (Elden beat) 6.6k
Primary attributes: intelligence, vigor, and strength.
Secondary attributes: endurance, dexterity, and mind.
Try off to soft cap (80) intelligence first and set points towards vigor/endurance depending on your play style and reaction times.
Pros and Cons:
- Very high damage.
- High risk / high reward play style.
- Beast creatures and fast-mobility monsters can be a challenge.
- Heavily reliant on spirit summons by late game unless deep comprehension of attack patterns.
- Very punishing when attacks are timed incorrectly.