Fishing is only one of the many pastimes available on the Orb Vallis. It is, nevertheless, one of the most important acts because it provides a multitude of supplies for building Kitguns as well as different Fortuna-related designs.
Although fishing is similar to what it was on The Plains of Eidolon, there are several distinctions that will be discussed. If you know where and how to fish, you can skip the table and view all of the fish places, locations, weather information, and treasures.
Fish Locations and Drops:
- 01 – Sapcaddy
- 02 – Sapcaddy
- 03 – Eye-Eye, Brickie, Tink
- 04 – Brickie
- 05 – Eye-Eye, Tink, Tromyzon, Recaster
- 06 – Eye-Eye, Tink, Tromyzon, Recaster
- 07 – Eye-Eye, Brickie, Tink, Tromyzon, Recaster
- 08 – Eye-Eye, Tink, Tromyzon, Recaster
- 09 – Eye-Eye, Tink, Tromyzon, Recaster
- 10 – Brickie
- 11 – Eye-Eye, Tink, Recaster
- Cave Pools – Scrubber, Mirewinder
- Cave Hotspots – Synathid, Charamote
Temp Related Fish:
- Echowinder – Found in lakes at warm times.
- Kriller – Found in lakes at warm times.
- Longwinder – Found in lakes at warn times.
- Sapcaddy – Scrap, Venedo Case.
- Eye-Eye – Scrap, Rotoblade.
- Brickie – Scrap, Muon Battery.
- Tink – Scrap, Dissipator Coil.
- Tromyzon – Scrap, EntroPlasma.
- Recaster – Scrap, Neural Relay.
- Scrubber – Scrap, EXA Brain.
- Mirewinder – Scrap, Parallel Biode.
- Charamote – Scrap, Sagan Module.
- Echowinder – Scrap, Anoscopic Sensor.
- Kriller – Scrap, Thermal Laser.
- Longwinder – Scrap, Lathe Coogulant.
- Synathid – Unknown.
No bait was used to catch these fish. You may also view Fortuna’s temperature by holding M.
Map / Locations for Fishing:
Here is a great map that details lake/pond/cave locations among other things.
Map of the Lakes and Ponds of Orb Vallis:
Map of the Caves of Orb Vallis, and the Caves which are Best for Fishing: