There are million of users of famous investment app known as Robinhood. There are different ways that this platform has generated for buying and selling the stocks. Due to different logins, the people need to be careful regarding the security of app. Just like other financial apps, it also allows 2 factor authentication and can help restrict any kind of unwanted access. You must use 2FA on Robinhood.
You must verify your mobile on file first to enable the 2 factor authentication. For authentication through apps, you must have an access to app that is relevant.
Below are the steps that you need to follow to enable 2FA:
- First you will need to Launch the Robinhood app and after that you will tap the profile tab
- After that, you must choose the sandwich menu icon
- Tap the Settings options
- Select option of Two-Factor Authentication
- After that, you must switch on the Two-Factor Authentication by toggling
- Choose the authentication method that you will like
- If you will go for an authentication app, you will prompt for next steps