There are variety of custom fonts on iPhone that it also supports for third part apps and many other systems. The appealing fonts are used to add the attractive designs to the social media and other communication platforms. There are a few steps that you must keep in mind if you want to setup the custom fonts on an iPhone.
Before you start typing, make sure that the custom font keyboard is installed on your device from App Store. Below are the steps that you will need to follow to enable the custom fonts:
- Open the App Store and then you will search for fonts
- Pick up the top rated app and install. There are many apps that allow the free trial and then you have to pay them for using the fonts.
- Open your device Settings -> [Font App Name] -> Keyboards
- Give the app you installed full access to the iOS keyboard
- Long press the globe icon and select the fonts to select