You can easily rotate the picture on your iPhone. You can rotate the picture with stock iOS Photos app. Its quite hard to flip or rotate the image, you can easily mirror, rotate and flip an image using built-in iOS software.
Even the Camera app can have issues, and your camera will click the image in wrong orientation. If the snap is rotated and not in the angle that you wished for then we are here with the perfect solution.
Below are the steps that you will take to rotate, flip or mirror your images:
- First you will need to view the captured image in the Devices’ Photos app.
- Then you will need to tap on the Edit option. It is on the upper right corner.
- Then choose the option of the rotate/crop from the icons at the bottom of the device screen.
- Tap on the rotate icon that is at left of screen. Each time you will tap at this button your image will easily rotate at 90 degrees.
- Right after the orientation is done, you must tap at Done option.
This is how you will change the orientation of any image.