Cancelling a subscription service that you no longer need just became so much easier.
To cancel your Classmates Subscription, follow these easy steps:
1. At the top right corner of any Classmates page, click the gear icon and select ‘Account’.
2. Click ‘Account & Billing’.
3. Enter your password to access your billing information.
4. Under Account Information, click ‘Turn off’ automatic renewal.
5. Click ‘Yes’ to confirm your decision.
Another option is to mail email@example.com asking the support team to cancel your account.
TOB is your one-stop destination for all the information you need to delete your Classmates account, unsubscribe or cancel a free trial.
Your Classmates subscription may show up on your statement as:
PaymentTo Classmates Inc
CLASSMATES INC. 206-301-5900 WA
Payment to Classmates
PCH*CLASSMATES.COM 206-301-5900 WA
PCH*CLASSMATES.COM 2063015900 WA
CLASSMATES, INC. 206-301-5900 WA
TO CLASSMATES INC
PCH*CLASSMATES.COM 206-3015900, WA, US
DJUD3MA9 PCH*CLASSMATES.COM 206-3015900 WA
PCH*Classmates.com206-3015900 USD 9.00 @ 1.3196 Visa Rate
DJLO0KQQ PCH*CLASSMATES.COM 206-3015900 WA
PCH*CLASSMATES.COM, 206-3015900, WA