How To Cancel Lee County Utilities Subscription In Easy Steps
Cancelling a subscription service that you no longer need just became so much easier.
To cancel your Lee County Utilities Subscription, follow these easy steps:
1. Call customer service on 239-533-8845
2. Ask to speak with a representative.
3. Provide them with your account number and customer details.
4. Request cancellation of your service and recurring payments.
5. You will receive a confirmation letter or email.
To voice your concerns or raise a complaint, simply call 1-239-533-8845 from your phone.
TOB is your one-stop destination for all the information you need to delete your Lee County Utilities account, unsubscribe or cancel a free trial.
Your Lee County Utilities subscription may show up on your statement as:
Lee County Utilities
LEE COUNTY UTILITIES FL
Lee County Util Prism Pymt 201807090001577
Lee County Util Prism Pymt 201806050001641
LEE COUNTY UTILITIES 2395338845
Lee County Util Prism Pymt 201807190000004