Running Android apps on your Windows 10 computer has become easier over the years through ‘Cross-platform technology’. However, BlueStacks App Player can have some issues. One of the biggest issues that have been reported is ‘BlueStacks error – unable to connect to the internet’.
We can understand how discouraging this issue can be. But it would help if you calmed down as this blog will enable you to learn various solutions to fix this problem in no time. Keep reading below.
Check Your Internet Connection:
Before you begin solving this issue, it would be beneficial to follow a simple instruction. You can check if other websites are loading on your computer to ensure a working and efficient internet connection.
Sometimes a slow or blocked internet connection can cause this error. So, before we let you know about other solutions to this issue, we want you to check your basic internet connection.
Here is a step-by-step guide that will help you to troubleshoot BlueStack to get rid of this network error:
- Press the Windows logo key + S at the same time on your keyboard
- You will be directed to a new window
- Type ‘Network trouble shooter’ into the Search bar
- Press ‘Enter’ key
- From the list of results, select and click on the ‘Identify and repair network problems’
- Wait for a few minutes as the troubleshooting might take a while
Disable background network apps:
It can be of great help if you ensure that network apps are running in the background of your system. If you find any network apps, they might be the reason you are facing this network error as they reportedly hogg the resources needed by BlueStacks.
If none of the above-mentioned solutions help you, disabling your proxy might be of great help. Here is how you can do that:
- Firstly, you need to press the Windows logo key, and I key simultaneously
- This will open the ‘Settings’ window
- Click on the ‘Network & Internet section’
- Now, click on the ‘Proxy’ option
- Turn your proxy settings off
BlueStack is a helpful invention, but its team still needs to upgrade its services to facilitate its users in every way possible. One such service that needs to be reviewed is access to ensure there are no network errors. This blog presented a complete guide on fixing network errors that prevent the internet from connecting safely and efficiently.