Recently a new version of TaiG jailbreak was announced by TaiG team. It was just before the launch of new iOS 8.3. If you are an iDevice user who is running iOS 8.1.3-8.3, you can jailbreak the device easily. It will take a few steps. TaiG 2.0.0 is almost same as previous version only few changes are made in it.
iOS 8.3 has now also become compatible with Cydia Substrate due to its recent update. If you have already gone for jailbreak option, you will not need to re-jailbreak using TaiG 2.0.0.
Right now, the update of TaiG is only for the window users. If you are a Mac user, you can use a virtual machine to jailbreak the device.
Below are the step by step instructions to jailbreak iOS 8.3 using TaiG 2.0.0:
- By using iCloud or iTunes you will first go for the backup of your device.
- Then you need to make sure that your iOS device is updated to latest version that is iOS 8.3. You can easily check the current version of the device by navigating to settings, choosing general option then about and after that version option.
- Now, after this you will easily download the TaiG 2.0 version on the windows. You will click the download button that is on the site of jailbreak device. Make sure that the version is latest.
- Turn off the lock and Find My iPhone on your device. Them you will need to turn on the Airplane mode.
- Go to Settings -> Choose Passcode -> Click Turn Passcode Off. Enter the passcode twice.
- Go to Settings -> Airplane Mode -> ON (green slider)
- Navigate Settings -> iCloud -> Find My iPhone -> Find My iPhone -> OFF (grey slider).
- By using USB cable, you will need to connect your iPhone or iPad that is needed to get jailbreak. Then unlock your device. Tap Trust option on the dialogue box.
- Then unzip the TaiG version 3 that you have already downloaded. Click right on the program icon and then choose option of Run as Administrator.
- TaiG will then automatically detect iOS device. You will need to make sure that the 3K assistant box is also unchecked and after that you will click Start.
- After the process is complete, you will turn OFF Airplane Mode. After that, tap on the Cydia icon so you can launch the jailbreak your app store.
- Cydia will configure files. Reopen Cydia after the process is complete, then you will need to tap Changes -> Upgrade to install available updates.
- You can now switch on the Find My iPhone and passcode on the device.
This is how you will jailbreak your device easily.