Human Fall Flat Console Commands & Cheats
Below is the complete list of all the access to Human Fall Flat Console Commands & Cheats.
Console commands & cheats:
Opening the console:
To open the console, you need to press `, located to the left of 1 on a keyboard.
- climbcheat – activates climbing cheat
Note: Using these cheats player won’t get any achievement.
Note: Need to be written into a chat, not a console.
Following is the list of Human Fall Multiplayer commands :
- /list: shows all the players on the server
- /kick (player name): kicks the player
- /mute (player name): mutes the player
Jump to Checkpoint
Enter L, level numbers 0-7, checkpoint number without spaces, and press Enter to jump to a specific location in the game.
1st Person Camera
FPS+Enter – Switch to experimental FPS mode.
Press (multiply at Numpad) to start capturing frames. Pressing * again to stop charging and re-entering play mode. In play mode, you have the following shortcuts:
- * Left arrow – rewind
- * Right arrow – forward
- * Shift left/right – fast forward/rewind
- * Space – play/pause
- * Shift+Space – reverse play
- [ and ] – change camera zoom (e.g., fall animation)
- Comma, Period – increase decrease fog density (more isometric shots would look desaturated without this)
- F6 – freeze/unfreeze time (to capture a still)
- F7 – toggle fullscreen camera in COOP mode
- F8 – enter FreeRoam camera mode – enables the moving camera and capturing keyframed camera animations
- Ctrl+Shift+T – slow-motion – time becomes 2x slower
- Ctrl+Shift+R – frame video capture (will slow game time to export PNGs)
Once in the free-roam camera, the following shortcuts are enabled to control the camera:
- * WASD – move around
- * Q – up and Z – down
- * Mouselook – look around
- * Mousewheel – change FOV
- * 1-9 – Create a regular keyframe at the current recorder frame (remembering camera world position and rotation)
- * Shift 1-9 – Create a targeted keyframe looking at the human (stores camera world position, camera rotation will be set to look at the human – it might get shaky with the fixed camera looking at jumping human)
- * Ctrl 1-9 – Create a human keyframe (camera position relative to human is remembered)
- * 0 clear keyframes
- You can mix and match all three types of keyframes (regular, targeted, and human).
- Without the recorder, you are limited to 2 keyframes (1 & 2); pressing space will interpolate those 2 using a 10-second animation.