This guide will give you more information on the game’s mechanics and provide the player a “quick and dirty beginning” for those looking to dive right in, take on a challenge, and then revisit for further details about how to operate the system.
How to Start Easy:
Quick and Dirty Start:
- Character: The three “Faction” Icons at the top left include Alet, Erika, and Dr. Anya.
- Clothes: After selecting your character, you can choose their outfit. These cost “Likes” see how to acquire and give these below in the elaborations.
Harem Main Menu:
- You can click on the character’s heads, bust, and privates to activate interactions.
- They feature some reactions with reaction text with neat cartoons.
I guess these will change as a character’s “sexual stats” change.
- Currently selected character
- User Name
- (left tabs) Start, Character, Experiments, Blueprints, Settings, Quit
- (top right) Shop, Mail, Calendar(?), Arguments, Likes, Data, Inspiration
- (right side blocks) News, Daily Tasks
- Test Ground: select a Map/world you want to join. The “Erotes Night club” Is not added yet.
- Mode: You can pick between having “Standard” or “Anthropology Only.”
- Standard: has everything with xeno.
- Anthropology Only: has no xeno.
- “Anonymous Mode”: at the bottom, if you wish to hide the name you created when signing in for the first time. This usually means you wear a tin foil hat up to you.
- When ready to start the “research,” click “Enter Harem.”
- I spoke about this earlier with the “quick start” above.
- Characters: are found under “Faction” at the top left. Galatea is not included at this time.
- Outfits: can be found on the right side, purchased with “Likes.” I will elaborate on this in this guide’s “Game Play” section.
- Character Sexual Stats: These will be leveled up with the “Affinity” and “Skill” systems yet to come.
- This has your cards/sex poses you have unlocked so far with the “Blueprints” menu, elaborated unlocking.
- Here, you can search by character for poses you have unlocked. This features their Faction Insignia and what appear to be tagged, like alien, anal, vaginal, bondage, etc.
- There is a search bar if you know the title of the pose.
Synthesis: if you “roll” duplicates, you get “Data.”
This can be used to Synthesize specific experiments/cards.
At this time, I don’t know how duplicates convert into data. I would hope it’s a 1:1. So if you dupe a green, you get 5. fool a gold, you get 50.
- Green: 5 Data
- Blue: 10
- Purple: 30
- Gold: 50
“Argument” points can obtain. Earned by doing daily tasks found on the main screen.
These packs are self-explanatory:
- Character Specific
- Dr. Anya
You get three cards unlocked and added to your Experiments when you open them.
Here you can buy blueprints, data, arguments, clothes, and other things I haven’t seen yet. This refreshes every week, it appears.
The blue section is how many times you can buy it.
- Clothes: 100 Likes
- Blueprints: 10 Likes/Pack
- Currency: 5 Likes/ONE ‘currency.’
Game Play / Mechanics:
If you are getting stuck with the cursor:
- Press Space to disable/enable it
Your main goal is (should be) to give and get as many likes as possible. To get “Likes to give,” you have to get “Inspiration.”
- Get more of this by increasing your Account Level.
- Probably the essential thing to keep the horny bastards at bay (…you).
- This prevents people from farming 24/7 and only allows you to get so many daily.
- Sanity recovers every 24 hours.
- You lose one sanity every minute of sex.
- When you run out, you get “temporary insanity” preventing you from getting likes and experience.
- Can be obtained by climaxing with a character (i know it at least gives you one point for the Xeno climaxing, I haven’t had the female climax yet. shock… Anyway-)
- Having one of these will let you give likes to other players. This will help them get the “Like” currency, and you will be able to Study experiments you don’t have.
- Giving Likes/Inspiration is how you get Experience.
I am still waiting to find out more about this mechanic when I can play. We are all staring at the lobby, unable to load in.