How It Use:
Bedwars is a Roblox game not made for sleepyheads, the requires players to struggle to protect their size and assault their rivals’ sleeping quarters. to accomplish this, you must master Bedwear’s methods in order to announce your authority, travel across the board, and unleash the most powerful storm.
we’ve compiled a list of all the commands used in Roblox Bedwars so you can get the most out of the bed’s maze or the convenience of our followers. You can play the game with a personalized match mode just follow the guideline below. Then, according to your tastes, edit and modify how the game rules are played.
All Roblox BedWars orders are entered into the game’s chat box. You may go to it by using the “/” key on your keyboard or by selecting the chat symbol in the top left-hand corner. It will not work if you do not add the “or” in your command.
If any of the following parts are capitalized, you must swap them for the portion of the command required to conduct it.
List of All BedWars Chat Commands:
Custom Match Commands List:
- /tp (username or display name) – Teleports the player to the username or display name entered.
- /tp (target_players) (destination_player) – You can teleport other players to a certain player.
- /tpall – Teleports all players
- /tpbed (Ex. /tpbed red) – Teleports you to the specific bed team color you name in the command.
- /spawn ITEM NAME [AMOUNT] – Spawns an item with an amount based on your input.
- /announce MESSAGE – Announces the message in a popup window that shows up on the screen of all the players that are in the Custom Match.
- /kick USERNAME – This command is used to kick a player out of your Custom Match. You can’t use their Display Name, you can only use their Roblox Username. This can be found by clicking on their name in the player list.
- /setgeneratormultiplier X – Will increase or decrease the speed of the Iron, Diamond, and Emerald generator. The number 1 is the default speed, 2 is double the speed, and you can use -inf to max out the speed.
- /blacklistItem ITEM NAME – Prevents the named item from being purchased in the Item Shop. Once this is done you can’t enable it again until you start a new Custom Game, so only do it if you are sure.
- /disablekit KIT NAME – Disables the named kit from being used in the current Custom Match. Once you’ve disabled a kit in the match you won’t be able to allow it back until you’ve created a new Custom Match.
- /setdeathmatchtime SECONDS – Sets the amount of time you want for your Custom Match before the Sudden Death mode sets in.
- /togglespawn ITEM TRUE/FALSE – Allows or disallows the spawning of a certain item in the game. True will spawn the item and false will disable the item.
- /luckyairdrop – Using this command will spawn a Lucky Block Airdrop at a random area on the current map.
Chat Commands List:
/hub – Returns you to the Roblox BedWars Hub, where you may join other games, purchase kits, and make a new custom game. website transfer you to a new server.