If you’re seeking for information on how to obtain Sub Nautica’s Jaksetic Septic tank item in Sub Nautica. Following the release of Subnautica, the ability of redeeming codes within the game was removed; nevertheless, I’ve discovered a way to redeem codes within the game. This implies you may use the code to get a Septic Tank improvement. Septic tank installation is simple.
Obtaining a JackSepticEye Septic Tank in using these codes
Launch the experimental version of Subnautica:
To do this, follow these steps:
- Go to your Library page.
- Subnautica may be accessed via the property’s menu by right-clicking it.
- Navigate to the ‘betas’ tab.
- Select the ‘experimental’ beta from the dropdown option.
- Click the close button.
- Allow Subnautica to update and then open the game when it is finished.
- We must now redeem the voucher in order to receive the Septic Tank.
After starting Subnautica, go to the options menu from the title screen. Then click “Redeem a Key” and enter the following code:
- After using this key, exit the game and return to the ‘betas’ tab, where you may pick ‘none’ from the dropdown menu.
- The Septic Tank will be added to your Steam inventory, and you will be able to create it in-game (with 1 titanium and 1 glass)!
- Please keep in mind that this only works on the Steam version of Subnautica; it does not function on the Epic or Playstation versions.