The ability to unlock weapons available for unlocking The game’s attraction is Vampire Survival, and there are lots of them to explore. Don’t be concerned if the number of selections is insufficient.
Weapon evolution is a distinct category that necessitates particular combinations and actions to be taken. This article will show you how to use it and go through the numerous Vampire Survival weapon upgrades.
How to Make Vampire Survivors Weapon Upgrades:
The method to make Vampire Survivor upgrade their weapons is as the following:
• Select the weapon you want to level up to level 8.
• Locate the appropriate development accessories.
• Create a method for opening a chest at the 10-minute mark in the course.
It’s a straightforward method, but it’s largely reliant on chance because you can’t anticipate which weapon or item you’ll discover. Because the drop pool is small, you should be able to obtain everything you need by the 10 minute mark or later.
Vampire Survivors weapon evolution combos:
Here are all of the Vampire Survivors weapon evolution combos:
- Axe + Candelabrador – Death Spiral
- Cross + Clover – Heaven Sword
- Fire Wand + Spinach – Hellfire
- King Bible + Spellbinder – Unholy Vespers
- Knife + Bracer – Thousand Edge
- Magic Wand + Empty Tome – Holy Wand
- Whip + Hollow Heart – Bloody Tear
- Garlic + Pummarola – Soul Eater
- Santa Water + Attractorb – La Borra
- Peachone + Ebony Wings – Vandalier (you can upgrade this once you get it)
- Lightning Ring + Duplicator – Thunder Loop
- Song of Mana + Skull O’Maniac – Mannajja
- Pentagram + Crown – Gorgeous Moon
- Phiera Der Tuphello + Eight The Sparrow + Tiragisú – Phieraggi
- Runetracer + Armor – No Future
- Gatti Amari + Stone Mask – Vicious Hunger
- Shadow Pinion + Wings – Valkyrie Turner
- Laurel + Metaglio Left + Metaglio Right – Crimson Shroud (you must level up the weapon and both items)
- Clock Lancet + Silver Ring + Gold Ring – Infinite Corridor (you must level up the weapon and both items)
- Vento Sacro + Bloody Tear = Fuwalafuwaloo (requires evolving the whip first)
- Bracelet = Bi-Bracelet (just requires getting to level 6 before it appears in chests)
- Bi-Bracelet = Tri-Bracelet (just requires getting to level 6 before it appears in chests)